Welcome to Princeton!
We are pleased that you will join us this fall and have created this website to help you through this exciting time. Please note the deadlines for required forms.
Before You Arrive
- Complete all required University Health Services (UHS) Medical Forms and make sure you and your family have received all required vaccines.
- Print and complete section 1 of the I-9 form. You must provide one item from List A or one item from List B AND one from List C.
- If applicable, register as an early arrival with your department and complete the associated processes.
- Email your resume/CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Stewardship by email or 609-258-3320.
Moving to Princeton
- Review Getting to Campus.
- Orient yourself to Princeton by using the interactive Campus Map.
- If necessary, apply for a parking permit with Transportation & Parking Services.
- Move into Graduate Housing if applicable.
- Investigate Going Places - Car Free Guide Campus which provides methods to get off campus for shopping, activities, and more.
After You Arrive
- Log on to TigerHub after June 16, 2015, and complete your W4 form and register for direct deposit.
- Complete the I-9 process at the Information Fair. International students will need to bring a printed copy of the I-94 and their I-20 or DS-2019.
- Submit final transcripts, if you haven't yet.
- Academic Year Sign-In starts in September and must be completed by September 15.
- Review Rights, Rules, Responsibilities.
Information for International Students
- Visit the Davis International Center to check in within 15 days of the start date on your I-20/DS-2019 Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Review the International Student Welcome Guide
- If required at time of your admission, English Language Placement Test for Incoming Students will be helf in early September. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the test.
- The English Language Program Office offers an orientation for new students September 6-9. Contact email@example.com to register for the orientation.
Graduate School Information
All incoming graduate students should take time to familiarize themselves with the Graduate School and the associated polices and practices.
- Princeton University's Academic Calendar
- Graduate School Degree Requirements
- Academic Policies
- Course Information
- Departmental Requirements
- Support Programs
The Graduate School Community
Campus Partners and Resources
Princeton offers a variety of resources to support graduate students.