- Wed, Nov 10, 2021, 4:30 pm
- Sat, Feb 16, 2019, 10:00 am
"By “concept” we mean, quite simply, a rule of synthesis that can be used to produce knowledge, to know a particular. Defined thus, concepts originate in specific locales and are then deployed in others, inevitably, and for better or worse. In such redeployments they are occasionally transformed.The goal of the roundtable is to give graduate students an opportunity to engage in conversations on aspects of their current research that connect directly or indirectly to the concepts being discussed."
- Sat, Apr 7, 2018, 8:30 am
- Thu, Oct 16, 2014, 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- Tue, Sep 23, 2014 (All day)
- Thu, Feb 19, 2015, 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm